miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2018

Writing of past and future

writing

When I was younger I was living in a flat. It was smaller and smelled estrange. In this time I had a lot of time  to do sports, play and other things I liked doing in the past. This is one of the things I'm worried. I'm worried because when I was 5 I had a lot of time and now it's the 1/3 of the free time I have.
One of the thigs I love to do is playing videogames. In the past I don't have a lot of friends to play. And then I strarted to play videogames. I watch English videos to speak it well and... I don't know it .My house is bigger than the flat and we have a swimming pool. But I'm not for sure the house is saver than a flat.
In the future I will go to University and I will have a girlfriend to spend time with her and my friends obviously. And finally I will speak, no writting , more useful.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario